Payment facility for French courses
In order to make the payment of the French classes easier and in order to limit contacts, the French Institute strongly encourages users to pay the amounts due using JCC: https://www.jccsmart.com/e-bill/34609024.
Opening hours to the public
Summer opening to public
Summer hours: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm from Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am to 2:30 pm on Friday from Monday, June 28.
The Safe Pass is compulsory for students over 12 years old who take lessons at the Institute.
22 459 333 / email@example.com
The Exams Office is at your service for information and enrolment at:
Espace Campus France
The Campus France Office is at your service for information and enrolment at:
|Monday||9:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 15:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 15:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 14:00|
L’Institut français est l’opérateur de l’action culturelle extérieure de la France. Il a été créé par la loi du 27 juillet 2010 relative à l’action extérieure de l’État et par son décret d’application du 30 décembre 2010.
The French Institute of Cyprus will be closed from July 30th to August 23rd. Reopening to the public on Monday, August 23rd during the usual hours (9am - 6pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 2pm on Friday). Courses will resume on the 13th of September.
Registration for annual and intensive face-to-face or distance French courses for the 2021-2022 school year is underway. Courses starting date: Monday 13 September. Please check our courses offer
Like many institutions in the world, the French Institute of Cyprus covers all missions defined by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- To promote and disseminate French culture and language. The institute acts for a living Francophonie in connection with the Cypriot authorities.
- To favour cultural exchanges (plastic and performing arts), co-produce shows in Cyprus in link with French artistic creation, to create partnerships with local institutions and associations.
- To enhance student mobility and to promote higher education in France or in French in Cyprus.
- To strengthen scientific cooperation.
- Thus, the programme of the French Institute of Cyprus covers all fields of cultural, artistic and literary, educational and linguistic, academic and scientific cooperation through multiple actions: exhibitions, conferences, debates, cinema, concerts, dance performances and drama, French classes, teacher training, etc.
We invite you to visit frequently our website which will, hopefully, illustrate the dynamism of Franco-Cypriot cooperation.
- Emmanuel Mouriez- Cooperation and cultural counsellor - Director of the French Institute of Cyprus
- Elodie Wynar - Cooperation Attaché for French - Director for French lessons
- Bertrand Dubart - Cultural events - General Secretary
- Hélène François-Iosifides - French courses and Campus France
- Martine Erotokritou - Communication
- Anthi Athanasiadou - French exams and certifications
- Popi Kontolemi - Accounting
- Georgia Yiangoulli - Reception
- Claire Rheinart - International expert
- Hopeful Osafo - Maintenance