SciencesPo updates its admissions for 2021
Sciences Po will be providing two virtual information sessions for international counsellors on 25 February and 3 March. These information sessions which will take place in English are dedicated to international secondary school counsellors.
These events will provide an interactive opportunity for them to gain the most up-to date information on Sciences Po's programmes, admission procedures and academics. Our aim is to provide counsellors with a complete understanding of what Sciences Po has to offer, so that they may best advise their students.
In order to allow counsellors from multiple countries to attend, we offer two identical information sessions:
- Thursday, 25 February 2021, from 2pm to 4pm (Paris time, UTC+1)
- Wednesday, 3 March 2021, from 10am to 12pm (Paris time, UTC+1)
Sessions will be hosted on Zoom. Participants will be able to join the session at the specified times by clicking on the link sent prior to the event.
Schedule of events
You will have the opportunity to attend different live conferences and Q&A sessions. Our staff will answer your questions live:
- Welcome remarks by Vanessa Scherrer, Vice President for International Affairs / Kate Vivian, Deputy Vice President for International Affairs
- Conference on Undergraduate programmes by Kyle Schneider, Assistant Dean, Admissions, Curriculum & International Affairs
- Conference on admissions procedures by Admissions representatives
Q&A sessions by the Sciences Po International Affairs Manager to your country or geographical area